Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 18, in which we make several break throughs

Today was good.
In fact, this whole week was good.
But today, my theatre 1 students committed to their movement. They had fun. They were LOUD. And they loved stage combat.
Today, my tech students improved on their tool test. One of them figured out how to read a tape measure, after trying to convince me that he couldn't do it.
One of my theatre II students who had been testing the waters with me since the start of the semester spent over twenty minutes with me talking about his future, acting, the business, and how to proceed (he is a senior in high school).
I coached two seniors for their musical theatre competition tomorrow, and they grew SO MUCH in the hour of practice. I think they had some awesome realizations, and I believe they are going to do a great job tomorrow.
Today was a good day.

Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
[Ephesians 4:15-16]

No comments:

Post a Comment